In In physical, virtual and hybrid meetings, we meet and exchange thoughts, knowledge and experiences. We brainstorm, decide, inform and discuss. And we sometimes find ourselves spending endless hours in diffuse and seemingly futile meetings without clear goals, with decisions that fizzle out.
The Chadberg’s Scale’s meeting model will help you to align your expectations of each meeting situation. This will boost cooperation, something which is crucial, especially in cross-cultural contexts.
- Tailormade trainings
- Chairing Meetings training
New book in Autumn 2021!
Meeting Cookbook III – Creating meaningful digital and physical meetings
Meeting Cookbook III– Creating meaningful digital and physical meetings is the latest in the award-winning series and focuses on the art of creating meaningful meetings, regardless of whether we meet digitally, physically or in a hybrid meeting. The authors are Erik Mattson – CEO and founder of Ordrum, and Pia Moberg. The book is a unique combination of Pia’s and Erik’s knowledge and experience of meetings and how to increase meeting productivity.
In the book you will learn, among other things:
- To understand the different roles of the moderator/chairperson
- To choose efficient meeting methods and tools
- To use dialogue tools to work efficiently when we speak different languages
- To use cultural tools to facilitate when we work in groups with several (organizational) cultures
- To use meeting methods to create engagement in the meeting